Saturday, January 15, 2011

YES...so far!





Here's my daughter giving the THUMBS UP to getting FIT together! She is REALLY helpful and such a wonderful daughter to wanna get herself, her mom and family in a "healthy way!" We do tend to eat a lot of sugary treats etc... in this home. Especially when we have Sunday movie night together OR play Wii etc... We need to curb those BAD habits...NOW! EXERCISE is key!

I finished crocheting the ivory/cream hat (ABOVE) and the purple Dahlia flower looks GREAT on the hat. FUN HOBBY! An enjoyable and relaxing thing to do on the weekend! I will post more pics of what I am crocheting and the flowers and bows I am making...later!


I did get 1000 steps on my Nordictrack on Friday (14th) but not yet today. UGH! I will get back ON the wagon on Monday! I seem to "fall off the wagon" on the weekends! I will hit my MT goal HARD on Monday too. I only got 200 lines on the 14th and there's NO work today (Sat) and usually nothing on Sunday's either. I CAN DO THESE THINGS! I am planning to go to ALL church meetings tomorrow! I haven't done this in MONTHS! I have either had BAD health or been outta town or some other excuse. Well NO MORE excuses! I am going and so is my WHOLE family! Me, Jerry, Brock and Jentry will be there with "bells on"! LOL! :) I NEED to be spiritually FED EACH week and I can't get that from only going to Sacrament. I know where I need the work and this is a BIG goal to work on! I have bathed, put out my skirt and blouse, and have my scripture bag ready too! I have even read over the New Testament lesson for Sunday School! I just wish our church didn't start at 9 a.m. cuz that is SO early for me. I wouldn't mind 11 a.m. or 1 p.m. so much. The "NO MORE EXCUSES" goal doesn't care that church starts at 9 a.m. and I will report tomorrow on what I learned in each class and I will be SO glad that I have this outlet for posting my SUCCESSES and what I learn! My teens NEED me to be a GOOD example of going to church...so I can't let them down either.


So, we shall talk again tomorrow. Everyone have a WONDERFUL Saturday night! I am working on crocheting hats and making some flowers for friends that ordered today. I can get the 3 orders filled by Wednesday of this week. I LOVE my hobby and every little bit of income HELPS!! If anyone wants to see what I do...go on my F/B page (Shelly Leishman Bishop) and look at my Baby Blue Bowtique photos (album) and my Baby Blue Bowtique Part 2 pics (album). I will post a pic of the hat and flowers I finish tomorrow. TAKE CARE and EVERYONE have a GREAT and SPIRITUAL Sunday! I WILL!!! :)

OH...and I can't believe I almost forgot....I finally purchased 2 CTR rings for both Brock and Jentry and I gave the rings to them last night. They LOVE the styles I picked out for them. I will post a pic of BOTH rings tomorrow. Seems VERY appropriate for a Sunday pic! I am just glad that I was able to FINALLY get them the rings so they will ALWAYS be reminded to CTR (Choose the Right)! They've been asking for a CTR ring for OVER a year and I finally came through! It's IMPORTANT to wear them and let them serve as reminders!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment