Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Been a while...sorry!


2-15-11


The picture is of Jentry on 2-14 (Monday) with ALL her FUN Valentine's from friends and even a ROSE from an "anonymous" boy "friend" at school. She was thrilled! :)Tonight for FHE we played a fun "NAME THE FAMOUS COUPLE" game together as a family because as we know...the family that PLAYS together STAYS together! We are reading the Book of Mormon together as a family also because in 6-8 months Brock will be leaving for the Marine's and I wanna get in as much FAM time as possible. A GOOD goal! Brock and I have GREAT talks about how his PT is and how his muscles felt like jello after his 1st PT and how the Sargeant kept calling him Dr. Pepper cuz he had his Dr. Pepper shirt on...he would yell right in his face, Brock said. WoW! INTENSE!! I haven't been doing much as far as MT work goes this week and I will HIT THE GROUND RUNNING tomorrow! I need at least 250-300 lines per day (6 days a week)! I CAN DO IT!! My fitness routine hasn't been going well this week either. Tomorrow is a NEW day and I will get 300 lines and at least 3000 steps on my Nordictrack stepper. K??! I haven't been very good about posting on here, like I said I would. I plan to do this blog at least TWICE a week. So, until next time! TTFN! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment